• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Honda XR650R Swing-arm Tool (Webster, Tex) $75

Reaction score
SOLD

This here for sale is the genuine Honda© tool to properly tighten swing-arm bolt.

As you see, looks like new. It's only been used once or twice.

Essentially, it's just two sockets with special cutting. It's costly because it's genuine Honda tool.

Service the Swing arm bushing with confidence!

42262156530_79d4e52c5b_o.jpg
IMG_20180816_074308 by att, on Flickr

Last edited:
If you can ship them in a flat rate box. I will take them $85.00 shipped. Let me know and I will PM info. I would like to use Pay Pal, or I could mail a check, up to you sir.

If you can ship them in a flat rate box. I will take them $85.00 shipped. Let me know and I will PM info. I would like to use Pay Pal, or I could mail a check, up to you sir.

Yeah...a check will do...I probably can't remember my Pay Pal password.

Last edited:
Every paypal account I've dealt with was the person's email.

Glad your still around . You need to start a new thread " what motorcycle/ scooter do I need to buy ". LOL.

Last edited:
yeah...I was able to repair my paypal acct. They locked me out becuz I wouldn't give them my bank account number...but then they gave me a waiver.

So, OldTLSDoug, is first in line...if he fails to send me the money, then the tool will go to #2 guy already in waiting.

Looks like the forum has been slow without me.

Last edited:
Back