• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Merhaba (howdy) from Istanbul

Reaction score
Hey, first day as a member and looking forward to being part of your community. I'm an old life time rider with a passion for touring and camping. This May I'll be returning to Texas for an extended stay and will be shopping for a bike which I plan to take on two trips. One around W. Texas, the other to NM, Co, Ut, and Az. As it gets closer to my arrival I'm sure I'll be asking for advice on where to go and where to avoid. Greg

Grand Prairie, Texas'tan merhaba! Benim adım Humzah, burada Texas'ta doğup büyümüş ama etnik kökeni babamın yanında Pakistan'lı. Yakında Teksas'ta görüşmek dileği ile! Kendiniz hakkında biraz daha bilgi verin!

For everyone else to understand: hello from Grand Prairie, Texas! my name is Humzah, born and raised here in Texas but ethnic background is Pakistani from my father's side. We hope to see you soon in Texas! Tell us a little more about yourself!

Speak to a man in English, and you talk to his head. Speak to a man in his own language, and you talk to his heart. :)

Last edited:
Hi there. I've been fortunate enough to visit your lovely city & was trilled with the warm hospitality, excellent food and the fact that all the stray dogs & cats get fed!

Back