• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2008 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 Flower Mound, TX

txesq

Reaction score
2008 Suzuki DL 1000 for sale at $4K FIRM; 29K miles; not interested in haggling; MOTORCYCLE DOLLY INCLUDED; excellent mechanical condition but has some cosmetic scratches; acquired a year ago when my Goldwing was undergoing an engine and transmission rebuild; I have my Goldwing back now and wife says one bike must go to make space in the garage. Recent work includes: new rear tire; new chain; recent oil change; had valve adjustment and all fluids changed upon my purchase (cost was ~$1000). Windshield has a crack from the prior owner overtightening the bolts and some scratches, but if that's a concern I also have the OEM windshield which goes with it. I prefer the Givi windshield. Has genuine Suzuki hard case saddlebags and trunk. These things are easily detachable and are awesome. Trunk is wired for brake lights for extra safety. For pics, see: Linkhttp://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2008-Suzuki-V-Strom-1000-115618695

Last edited:
Back