• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TRANSPORTER FOUND!! Anyone Traveling to Utah that can transport a bike?

Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Timko
Hi: Greg in Salt Lake City:

Anyone coming up from Texas to Moab or Northern Utah that may have space to transport a bike?

I'm thinking of buying a BMW F 800 GS or similar size bike in either Dallas or Austin area.

Would be willing to pay someone to transport the bike up this way ( could be Moab or Southern Utah) and help offset their fuel expenses, etc.

If you are coming up this way and have room.... let me know.

Greg (972) 672-4740 Cell or gtimko1012@gmail.com

Last edited:
Re: Anyone Traveling to Utah that can transport a bike?

Would love to help you with this, but I can't figure out how to get your request completed if I'm on a bike myself headed to your beautiful neck of the woods. :rider: :sun:

Welcome to Utar!

Yea, I need a feller that's hauling bikes in a trailer or truck that has some extra room.

Have fun when you ride up this way.

Greg

Do you have the bike now?

A co-worker's son is in the air force.
He is currently visiting here and driving to Utah in a few days to report for his next assignment.

I have no idea if he would have room for your bike.
But he is probably leaving mid-week.

Mitch n Texas:

I haven't purchased a bike yet.

Greg

Just a thought ... good luck in your quest.

Hi TWT Folks:

I did purchase a 2013 Triumph Tiger XC 800 from a fellow TWT member from Round Rock...

The bike should be available later this week for pickup once all payment has been completed ( should be by Thursday Feb 15th ) at the latest.

If anybody is coming to Utah ( relatively close ) to the Salt Lake City area and can transport a bike ( by trailer or truck).... Let me know and I can help offset your fuel costs, etc.

Please call / text me at ( 972) 672-4740 or email: gtimko1012@gmail.com

Thanks, Greg

Good Morning TWT community:

I have completed the purchase of a 2013 Triumph Tiger XC 800 from a fellow TWT'r in Round Rock.

If anybody is coming to Salt Lake City and has room to transport this bike on their truck or trailer let me know. I can help offset your fuel / pay you a fee, etc.

Greg Timko (972) 672-4740 gtimko1012@gmail.com

:tab I wish it could have been me, but maybe in late May or June instead of the middle of February! I was in your neck of the woods about a year and a half ago with my daughter (11 at the time) doing a superb dual sport adventure on my 1200 GS. We ran the full length of the Skyline Drive between Cedar City and Heber City. We had planned to head out on Hwy 150 and then ride across the Northern side of the mountains that run along the border over toward Flaming Gorge but the weather got REAL nasty. Instead we ran along the Southern side of the mountains, but it was still awesome. We were there in late September and all the Aspens were changing. It was fantastic. I would love to spend more time exploring that area... when it is MUCH warmer :-P

:tab I hope you enjoy your new Tiger!

Back