• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Dietrich
Next week, I'm adding us to the regular bike nights. For now, here's another shameless plug. Turnout has been increasing by 1 each week.:clap: This week's weather should make the patio a perfect hangout.:mrgreen:

South Shore Beer Garden at the entrance to Clear Lake Shores on FM 2094 (Marina Bay Drive), which is almost to Kemah and Hwy-146.

6:30 to 9:00

Info and map:
South Shore Beer Garden

Count me in this week, looking forward to meeting some new faces from the south side of town:wave: Add at least one more from my work.

Glad I was able to make it this week and meet everybody! This south side bike night is going to grow into something BIG I can tell. Burgers were great and the company as well. See you next week:eat:

BTW when all those Hooters gal's stopped by the scenery got "A LOT" better! Not that I don't appreciate good looking scooters, well you know what I mean.:dude:

The group is growing, all good company of folks and sights.

I'm glad I'm finally getting the opportunity to meet some local riders. The burgers are good and the people friendly. I'll see ya'll next week.

Nav

We are now dominating the parking lot.:borg:

Great turn out last night. Glad to meet more local riders, and to take in the sights. :cool2:

I might be out of town this Wednesday for work, don't know as of yet.

Sleepy

I made it, but didn't stay long only for about an hour long enough to get somehting to eat. :clap:
Atlanta is always fun, lots of wide open spaces.

sleepy

Darn guys.. I wanted to make this one.. I used to keep my boat at Moon Caye right next door.. Is this going to be a weekly thing??? I like hanging out around the lake.. see ya..

Gixxer Geezer said:
Darn guys.. I wanted to make this one.. I used to keep my boat at Moon Caye right next door.. Is this going to be a weekly thing??? I like hanging out around the lake.. see ya..

Yup. Every Wednesday. Come on out!:rider: :eat:

Me and wifey will make this one! Finally, hanging out with the Tarrant County Crew , those guys are gonna get me in all kinds of trouble. Hopefully I'll get my little mini ride report posted before the meeting. See you at 7!

Back