• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

That's the kind of thing I really like. Next best thing to home cooked, because it almost is. May be if it is one close to home, you can join us?

You Bet....even if its not close to home.
Looks like this group just keeps growing. Thats a good thing!

Turns out I have committed to insulating a steam system at one of our local Breweries tomorrow. Hopefully, there is free beer involved. ;-)

Turns out I have committed to insulating a steam system at one of our local Breweries tomorrow. Hopefully, there is free beer involved. ;-)

Local brewery in Conroe?

I'm going to have lunch somewhere in Arkansas Friday . Burger barn comes to mind but I'll be thru there too early in the morning .

Last edited:
My Friday just got freed up, how about McKenzie's in Madisonville? 11:30, love that stuff!

Last edited:
Sorry I will miss this, headed to the Hill Country.

I'm not cancelling the lunch but I'm out. The hot shot delivery I have moved to Friday instead of Saturday. Sorry for the confusion on my part.

I've no idea if anyone else is going. Worse case you get to ride your bike in beautiful weather and eat BBQ! winner!

I sure wish I could join y'all, sometimes life just gets in the way of having fun...

Too true MUCH more often than not... :twitch:

I'm just sitting here working, watching an INCREDIBLY beautiful day go by and trying not to day dream about being out riding...:giveup:

Unfortunately I'm working, come to Beaumont and eat seafood!!

Till June I'm working every Friday, but Terry got a new bike and if he's free maybe some BBQ at Mckenzie's in Madisonville!!!! 11:30, 4-4-17

I'm in, breakfast in Houston and Lunch in Madisonville. My dance card is almost full, but not nearly as full as my belly will be. Everyone is welcome to come to breakfast ... maybe we can find some dirt to ride in downtown Houston.

Well I just did the math in my head, two hours from downtown Houston to Madisonville doesn't leave me much time for breakfast. I am pretty bad at math and really good at over committing. If I make it, I will probably be late.

Back