• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Chance to test ride KTM's

Just messing with you. The more people that ride them, the more people that buy them. Then I can afford them 3-5 years later:clap:

Cool, you got me, thought it might just be an AMSA thing.

Wow ... I sure am glad it is too far for me.... looks like they quite making the 350sx. Not in the line up.... or it is just too good and they are sold out.

Can't speak why they don't have one to ride but still making them. Heck Cycle Shack has my 2017 350 sxf with 4 hours still. Just wasn't for me. Go get it, also had new at 7899, if still on sale.

Wow ... I sure am glad it is too far for me.... looks like they quite making the 350sx. Not in the line up.... or it is just too good and they are sold out.

They will have the SX bikes at the Motocross Day in December only bringing what most use in single track riding and racing

Maybe so, but shows 250/450 sx, but not 350. And it's probably the best sx for trails??

I agree if I recall they had a 350sx at last years but no 450 maybe just switching it around

How did it go? I ended up in bed all day with a bad cold/flu.

It was ok. The loop as a little small . I did like the bikes. Specially the 250 2 stroke and the 250 4 stroke.
It would of been nice if they would let us a longer loop but less people would of had rides.

true, didn't need to ride the new 350 xcf.

Forest ride Thursday with ODODB if interested.

Thanks for heads up, I don't get to that forum often. Was planning to ride there Friday but looks like chance of rain. Might do Thursday instead or in addition to. Looks like a big group riding Thurs but nothing compared to the congested trailhead I saw last weekend.

_

Generally go in 2 groups plus all going same direction.

Back