• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RRMT Sunday, Feb 12

Reaction score
Tech51, Budzrex, and I are coming back up for the Arlington SX races Saturday, Feb 11. We're planning on riding RRMT again the day after. This year we'll be staying in the Dallas area overnight so we can be up after we stop by Buddy's shop and get our bikes.

Tech51 & I had a great time riding around with Steve (07_919), Eric (ekms377) & Shannon last year. I hope ya'll can come back out and play some more. :rider:

I'll try to be there as well

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Are they going to be open Sunday? There's not very much information on their website anymore. Are guest riders still welcome?

Theyll be open. Guest are riders tagging along with members to ride during the week when they are not open. When they are open on Saturday and Sunday you'll sign in as a visitor.

If you go down the hill there is a large area to the left with some covered picnic tables. I'll probably be at one of the tables. White Nissan Pathfinder with a KTM300 on a hitch hauler. JQ1.0 should also be there in a white F150 with a KDX200.

Carl, Bill, Bud, Brad, Steve, Justin. Great ride today, and I am beat and only slightly bloody.

James, trying to keep in front of those young bucks, just means you have to twist that right grip and the trees just hit harder.

Not a chance of me staying in front of any of those hooligans, uh .... I mean gentlemen.

Indeed a good day, wish I would have had more time to ride, next time I will have to do a Saturday all day then a few hours Sunday before the roll home.

Enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting some new ones today guys.

If you go down the hill there is a large area to the left with some covered picnic tables. I'll probably be at one of the tables. White Nissan Pathfinder with a KTM300 on a hitch hauler. JQ1.0 should also be there in a white F150 with a KDX200.
Howdy jqueen. We need to ride sometime!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I had a blast today guys. Thanks for coming out and taking us around. :thumb:

James, how far did we ride today?

Till next time....

I had a blast today guys. Thanks for coming out and taking us around. :thumb:

James, how far did we ride today?

Till next time....

Justin and I rode 6+ early and then I was showing 31.2 total at the end of the day. Doesn't sound like much, but most of it pretty technical.

Justin and I rode 6+ early and then I was showing 31.2 total at the end of the day. Doesn't sound like much, but most of it pretty technical.

Yessir it really doesn't but we weren't out there for very long either. I estimated 30. Lots of good technical stuff with nice flowing trails thrown in too. :rider:

I'm uploading the videos I shot to my Dropbox. If any of you guys want them just shoot me a pm and I'll send you a link.

Thanks again guys. Yesterday really was a blast. :clap:

Back