• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

June pie run ride reports New Waverly

Only a dozen or so showed up, 3 of us actually rode a bike there! Ha

Attachments

• 19264627_10213907498941072_664220870930448948_o.jpg
    19264627_10213907498941072_664220870930448948_o.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 246
Sometimes less is more. Thanks for sharing your travel stories txtinman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Before leaving the house I checked the radar and I figured there would be almost no one in attendance! I was surprised to see so many people when we arrived.

I had a nice BLT and slice of apple pie!

The weather South of New Waverly wasn't pretty. We drove through some heavy rain on our way to Motorcycles Unlimited to pickup my shock, and again on the way back up North. There was a clear band through the New Waverly area and then it got a bit nasty going North. However, we never did get any more rain up here in Huntsville. The GS is all back together now. Time for some new rubber on both ends and then some riding! :rider:

:eek2:Best laid plans can fail. I have several burn piles going and the rain chances made me stay home to tend to them. Fluffing in the morning took them way down until the rain put them out.
Sorry to miss a Burger and Pie! RH

My ride back was mostly dry. Just a bit of rain when I left the restaurant. Had some good pie and good conversation.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My ride back was mostly dry. Just a bit of rain when I left the restaurant. Had some good pie and good conversation.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My pie was great!

We were supposed to have pie? :doh:

Good group, good conversation.

Back