• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from california

Reaction score
I know I'm not a Texan but 8ve heard there is a good bandit community here. Please don't hold California against me. I'm a red blooded gun toting conservative caught in snowflake paradise. But I do love the coast and my son is here and so is work.
Recently bought a one owner 2000 Suzuki bandit 1200s and I love it. Had a DL 1000 before this one. Anyhow glad to be here
RON

Attachments

• IMG_20170723_205015_270.jpg
    IMG_20170723_205015_270.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 146
Welcome to TWT. :chug:

Yes, the site has one of the better Bandit sub-sections of any forum on the Web. Enjoy:

http://www.twtex.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94

BTW, no worries on the whole Cali thing. I love SoCal so much that I go every year just to ride motorcycles there. There are lots of good, liberty loving people there for sure, especially within the motorcycle culture. Cheers.

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome. We won't hold the California thing against you. I and several other TWT member also spent time in California while dressed in olive green. We even had beautiful beaches on base.

Welcome to (virtual) Texas! My company is based in LA LA Land so I get out to the west coast on occasion.

Hope to take the bike out there one of these days.

Welcome from Houston!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back