• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mobile MC mechanic in DFW?

Reaction score
First Name
linda
Last Name
rennie
I hate to admit my bike has been idle for a year!!! Surgery and other events have prevented me from riding, but I'm ready to get back in the saddle. Although on the charger, all this time, it won't start. The charger was also flashing weird, so I'm sure it's the battery.
Anyone have recommendations for a mobile mechanic who can work on a beemer?
Thanks,

I can't help with any suggestions for a mobile mech but if someone doesn't chime I'll bet there are members here that could probably trailer it to the shop of your choice for you.

Thanks so much. I have been used to doing my own basic maintenance in the past, other than tires and brake stuff.
I just prefer the idea of someone who loves bikes and knows beemers, working on my bike. If I can't find that I have a pal who can probably trailer the bike to Plano.

....... I just prefer the idea of someone who loves bikes and knows beemers, working on my bike. If I can't find that I have a pal who can probably trailer the bike to Plano.
Understood.;-) Maybe someone will be along shortley.

Mobile mechanic are usually guys that work for extra cash in the spare time or whatever... I don't know of any insurance company that will insure a mobile mechanic.

I'd think that even with BMW's strange canbus system that changing a battery should be fairly straightforward. As I don't know BMW's I won't offer to help with that though, but if you find yourself in a pinch and need to trailer it somewhere, I'm in the DFW area and could help.

I'm kind of hoping that Linda got is taken care of already. The original thread is from June.

Back