• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Looking for used sport bike

Reaction score
First Name
Dusty
Last Name
Windham
Been a while since i been on TWT, but i have been sans moto for a while now.
Finally ready to get back into things and on 2 wheels again.

Im looking for a used, in good condition, sport bike., 600cc class, or bigger...

Im in Round Rock, so in/near Austin area is good.

Last edited:
How much you looking to spend? I might sell the F4i for the right price.

How much you looking to spend? I might sell the F4i for the right price.

Looking for around $2500-3500 range preferably, but have a lil wiggle room if needed.....
depends on how long i have to wait...and what is available. ...

Last edited:
I've got a well farkled 2009 Versys with just under 14k I'm selling. I will have the ad up soon. I'm in Austin, Will be asking $3500 with very little wiggle room. Let me know if you would like to see it. Most fun I've had on 2 wheels in a long time.

I've got a well farkled 2009 Versys with just under 14k I'm selling. I will have the ad up soon. I'm in Austin, Will be asking $3500 with very little wiggle room. Let me know if you would like to see it. Most fun I've had on 2 wheels in a long time.

I've got an 08 Versys, and while it's not a sport bike, I've had lots of bikes and it's a ton of fun!!

I have an Aprilia Falco that needs a new home. It's got nice mods and almost new tires. PM me if your interested. I will be asking $2800

Last edited:
I have an Aprilia Falco that needs a new home. It's got nice mods and almost new tires. PM me if your interested. I will be asking $2800

That's not a bad idea for the OP as he has Aprilia experts at AF1 in Austin to go to if needed.

Thanks to all of you.
I did end up finding a deal that i couldnt pass up from a friend here locally.
I ended up getting a 2003 RC51

We need pics!

20170522_183503.jpg

Great bike! Nicky Hayden is smiling from wherever he is.

I wish they made a modern version of that for those of us who don't like the boring I-4 CBR.

Back