• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Black Friday ride - Huntsville area 9:00am.

If you were clean (riders) I would join....
:trust:

Gonna be a bit chilly in the morning. Should be a nice afternoon though!

Is this route WeeStrom friendly?

Hey Phil!

We should not be hitting anything like that deep sand we did a few years back when I had my strom. I will be riding my 1200 GS with regular tires, so the Strom should be fine.

Just got home from seeing family in San Antonio. Take me out of the "maybe" column to "ya'll have fun!" column. I knew it was doubtful bit I was hopeful. :zen:

I really enjoyed the ride today. Thank you for leading Scott!

2nd that, great route and a lot of dirt!!!! thanks Scott. Attached is our lunch stop, woody's bbq in Centerville. yummy

Attachments

• 10447726_10205740001958752_8405548110119262913_n.jpg
    10447726_10205740001958752_8405548110119262913_n.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 200
Brad, how did you like that deep gravel at the end? sketchy.

Good to meet you Phil.

Small world, havn't seen Phil since he bought a Husky from me in the middle 80's!! We probably both wish we still had that bike! Good to see you again.

Am I the only one that is sore all over...? Sheesh! :doh:

It was a beautiful day for a ride, but it sure what windy! Some of the trees had amazing color in them, especially the Sweet Gum trees.

The deep gravel was fun... except in the corners :eek2: TKC 80's would have been nice on the GS. A few of the roads we took after Phil split off are usually a LOT sandier and deep. I think the recent rains had them still packed.

I liked that loop. I had 290 miles showing when I got home and I was TIRED. :sleep:

Back