• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ET500 2 day sprint. Feb. 7-8

c4nuck

Reaction score
Weather permitting, I'm planning to do the ET500 route starting from Livingston at sunrise Saturday Feb. the 7th, hop off the route when darkness hits and hotel it in Nacogdoches somewhere most likely, then up early and finish it off.

Any takers?

I plan to ride from SW Ewston Saturday and get to the start of the dirt at sunrise.

I say weather permitting since we had a difficult, but fun time back in October with all the mud. If conditions are similar I will drink beer on my couch instead. :giveup:

Choosing to hotel it for light packing and spending more time riding vs. setting up and breaking camp.

:rider:

pic from 2014 ET500 mudfest:
NikonRugged_0435_October102014.jpg

I was thinking about a Rusk to Bean / beans to Rusk weekend
this spring but Feb 7-8 is too soon for me.

Unfortunately I can’t make this. You make me wish I had a bike to cover the slab on both ends of this.:giveup:

For those of you who can this should be a fun weekend with a lot of riding and minimal stops. C4nuck likes to roll, but within the limits of the condition.:rider:

I would do this if it weren't for a cousin flying in for the weekend.

I can do 2/21 - 2/22 if you have to cancel or reschedule.

This is exactly how I wanted to do it too.

So far the forecast looks promising for next week. I'm 99% in.

If nobody shows, I'll let you know about the 21st John.

Are you going clockwise or counter?

Reason I ask, is I am up at tyler.

I need to get out of the house.
going stir crazy.

Last edited:
If the weather wonks are right, you guys are gonna have it absolutely, positively, p e r f e c t! I plan to have a couple of carburetors soaking. Yaay weekend! :rofl:

Yes indeed! The *ain earlier in the week and nice temps forecasted, should be ideal!

I was hoping I would be completely over the flu by now but I am still hacking. Ya'll have fun. :giveup:

Back