• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

REGISTER NOW! POSSUM TROT ADV RALLY and CHALLENGE, April 24-26, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid Paypal, and paid RV slot.
Still can't register......all I have is this Android phone.
I will call ya tomorrow.

Possible T design...best I have received thus far....
eb24a084-87c1-46a7-b5a4-a767929eefcf_zpsml65pw2h.jpg

Shirts look good, but if you can, change the nose on the possum and make it straighter. You need some big teeth ! Canines! It's too swept like a mouse. And maybe make tail thicker, not longer, and lots more scraggly hair.
Just thought I'd give my honest opinion, since I deal with opossums regularly.
Afterall, we need to look tough! Not like little pansie possums! Lol

Last edited:
Shirts look good, but if you can, change the nose on the possum and make it straighter. You need some big teeth ! Canines! It's too swept like a mouse. And maybe make tail thicker, not longer, and lots more scraggly hair.

Exactly what I told the artist. I am not happy. You get to draw the next one! I also though he needed his tail and nose pink.

Exactly what I told the artist. I am not happy. You get to draw the next one! I also though he needed his tail and nose pink.

boy, do we know our varmints or do we know our varmints?! i know some folks who couldn't tell a possum from a poodle.

I bet Carolyn could come up with something great.

:rider:

It looks way to happy in a Mickey Mouse way. It needs to have more of a angry possum look.

cabin rented check in the mail to ghostrider really looking forward to this see yall soon .thanks for the call dody .TD:rider::rider:

Request form for day off submitted today. request is for friday. i have to find someone to cover my route for saturday. fingers crossed that friday is approved and someone will work for me sat...

:zen:

I am heading up north this weekend to "finalize" the Rally Raid. We'll see what happens. Some of the regulars are heading up to spot/mark off/attempt whatever it is that ghost has planned. [emoji12][emoji15][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am heading up north this weekend to "finalize" the Rally Raid. We'll see what happens. Some of the regulars are heading up to spot/mark off/attempt whatever it is that ghost has planned. [emoji12][emoji15][emoji12]

The plan is to knock out the hard stuff first setting up the toughest part of the trail:chug:

a666bce00e3058e153cca874f5eda8d6.jpg

28b2b5efb2b5d236822d7ae200237b7a.jpg

7d5e51176a1cd8934eb9f342782a4553.jpg

bfe901bf6b2fd1a74b9b421b1d1d0848.jpg

427b79d6d9f3c75203c2bb0b223d606a.jpg

9fa3a4fb1636426de8388b8942bddfe4.jpg

d2d7f1600f310b44347e9069c592a832.jpg

11e17248b7c82090a0376db4435fc0fa.jpg

67ab9afd1cf34e85efdad8f27667e236.jpg

81cfa7ff775da4fbd07775fd9ff5695b.jpg

Big day. I'm tired. Y'all don't miss this one. It is gonna be outstanding. Venue has nice steaks. County Roads are awesome. Several rally years worth. Got whateverhell Dody has planned for y'all. I am trying to piece together a highlight reel but as usual I can't get the **** thing to fit in an earth day. Well. Not in daylight anyway. Grrrrrrrr. Gotta go get my crayons coloring. Come see us. [emoji6]
d27ab017d01112ce82f2888e3e9302bd.jpg

Word from TXJames is that the Challenge is gonna be well worth doing. Woohoo!! I might just spectate. If James says it's gonna be good, it's gonna be good. He says 60% done. One more hard day with a bunch of volunteers. Hint. Hint. 4/12 is the circled date.

I'm gonna need some test riders for my part, too. Soon as I finish it. I think it will actually be rideable. As in "finish without cheating."

James could not remove the smile from his face as he said several times through out the day "This Is Great".

There is know doubt that this will not be a race, as the terrain has plenty of twists, elevation changes and "yes" challenges to please anyone. This is not a trials event, but any of those skills one has can be well used. This is about the off public roads part of the event. The Noob to the Expert will find no reason not to enjoy themselves.

For those that just want to run a few local county roads, there is know reason to think this event will not have routes to please you.

This is put together by the the same bunch of riders that have bought you 5 years of "Roll The Bones" and this venue is only the next step up in trying to add a little more fun to fit all that we riders could ask for without having to put our lives in peril at the professional level.

Bikes must be appropriate for the level of course you want to run for the challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back