• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: 5/21 May meet n greet neat with A ride on the side

Super ultra mega maybe!

Also... absolute :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb: for the B'ville VFD Food-raiser! Go! Eat! It's an excellent event with more food than you can fill your pockets with.

You will roll away with a food baby. Guaranteed.

I'm going to have to bail. My military buddy from California is goign to be in town and I can't bail on him for a whole day. Ya'll have fun./

OK, if it doesn't rain, I am in and riding the Baby Bandit!

IMG_0029.jpg

I'm still in and up for camping if we are dry... If the camping happens, is there hammock opportunities or should I bring a tent? Also, in the event I arrive after the VFD meal wraps up, are there local alternates?
Thanks!

Well thanks to the NSA, I'll be working this weekend and can't make this.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OK, if it doesn't rain, I am in and riding the Baby Bandit!

IMG_0029.jpg

Wow what a blessing the weather looks great compared to earlier in the week. Saturday 75/56 and Sunday 81/60.

Anyone else camping? Looks like just me and northstar so far. We both promise to bathe before camp this time if that helps any.:rofl:

We still haven't got enough rain to hurt the camping prospects. I'll know better after the front passes later today. Two trees close enough together and strong enough to hold your hammock right there by the barn Northstar. Lots of rough weather north, south and west last night but nothing but wind here.

Weather permitting I am planning to being there +1

Will try to be there on time...

Chris

I've got the Vstrom torn down but am probably going to try and keep up with Ronstromer on my DR650....

Well it's Saturday morning and we are NOT in a flood zone! In fact after being told by the weather guessers for a week that north central Texas was in danger of a Noah like flood I have amassed almost 3/4 inch for the week. Looks like a great weekend for riding:rider: and eating BBQ:eat:.

Does it get any better than this?

TodayA 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. North wind around 10 mph.
TonightMostly clear, with a low around 55. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
SundaySunny, with a high near 81. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

Last edited:
Trying to leave work early but it never seems to happen.:giveup: Gonna ride or cage depending on what time I get off work. Not crazy about fighting deer on the bike.:giveup:

:rofl:You can have the honor of spraying us down with the water hose if you like.:rofl: You is so funny.

Ummmm. Nope. Will be on the road about 4:30...

I found this address on the BV VFD facebook page.

280 County Road 3743
Bridgeport, Texas, TX 76426

If that is correct I will be good to go.

Ok guys after a week of weather terrorism it looks like today and tomorrow are going to be near perfect for our purposes. Camping spot is NOT underwater and temps promise to be comfortable. That is the correct address ... if you can find Boonsville on the map you can find the party. I still have some raffle tickets for the Kimber 45 and Savage 270. Carter Bloodcare will have their bus on site till 7 if anyone would like to donate the gift of life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_3025.jpg
    IMG_3025.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Looks like I'm out for camping and the ride to eat tomorrow, but I'll run out to the benefit and maybe wander over to the campsite for a bit if there's a group.

Gotta get bbq somehow.

Hope to see a few of you out there tonight.

Won't make it for the camping, but will shoot for the lunch tomorrow. Weather down here looks iffy for tomorrow morning but as long as it's dry I'll be on the road by 7 or so.

Back