• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ROLL THE BONES RALLY 7: GET LUCKY...October 28-30, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im ready for october now.
Picked this up from a member in League City.
Really well taken care of.
Took it for a little ride this morning.
98900b36749e0708299814575324ed05.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took it for a little ride this morning. ...

Looks good, and oughta; League City's a fair hump from Arlington, other side of that nasty mess called Houston. Dawg, I HATE that town!

Took it for a little ride this morning.
98900b36749e0708299814575324ed05.jpg

Did you research what those stickers say? Nice bike.

Did you research what those stickers say? Nice bike.

Lol! No. Figured i might wait for a chance of some brand wearing kickbacks. Free stuff and sponsorship maybe? No. I actually pulled them today. Kinda wish i didn't now, but they were just too much for me.
Thanks

Looks good, and oughta; League City's a fair hump from Arlington, other side of that nasty mess called Houston. Dawg, I HATE that town!

You aint lyin! That drive through houston was... Well, no words for it. Coming back wasn't too bad though.
Thats a long way home with a new ride on the hitch hauler and all you can think about is wanting to ride it. :/

Lol! No. Figured i might wait for a chance of some brand wearing kickbacks. Free stuff and sponsorship maybe? No. I actually pulled them today. Kinda wish i didn't now, but they were just too much for me.
Thanks

I have no idea what they said, but they were BOLD. :eek2:

I don't really sticker my bikes up too much.

You aint lyin! That drive through houston was... Well, no words for it. Coming back wasn't too bad though.
Thats a long way home with a new ride on the hitch hauler and all you can think about is wanting to ride it. :/

Eyes glued to the inside mirror, looking at your new bike, ain't no way to negotiate H-Town!

Was down thataway a while back, collecting bike goodies in Cypress, then over to Gal-VES'-ton (as a college classmate, a gal from there, pronounced it, back in the Dork Ages) to collect more farkles. Timed it as badly as possible - took TWO AND A HALF HOURS to get to Pasadena! Aarrrggghhhhh!

Not too bad Thursday evening, after the hordes had crashed and been towed away (truth: didn't see a single accident, but it was, like, 9P), getting 'cross town from N. of Katy to P'dena. But it was much better getting outta there at 0545 the next morning, and it was a lovely sunrise. :sun:

Eyes glued to the inside mirror, looking at your new bike, ain't no way to negotiate H-Town!

Was down thataway a while back, collecting bike goodies in Cypress, then over to Gal-VES'-ton (as a college classmate, a gal from there, pronounced it, back in the Dork Ages) to collect more farkles. Timed it as badly as possible - took TWO AND A HALF HOURS to get to Pasadena! Aarrrggghhhhh!

Not too bad Thursday evening, after the hordes had crashed and been towed away (truth: didn't see a single accident, but it was, like, 9P), getting 'cross town from N. of Katy to P'dena. But it was much better getting outta there at 0545 the next morning, and it was a lovely sunrise. :sun:

I did the same. Rush hour on arrival, free flowing afterward around 9pm starting back. Its like dang NASCAR though there though! Its no wonder there are so many wrecks. I wanted to stay the night and head to galVES ton, but i didn't know the area and didn't want to leave the bike loaded on the hauler unsupervised. Nothing to worry about until you buy something new to you. Oh well. Next time.

That looks like a well set up Honda...had quite a few of those:chug:

And there big brother the XR650R...Veriest has that last one now:trust:

That is a dang good looking scoot! I wouldn't mind having one, but im trying out the smaller/lighter world at the moment.

What I had planned for these dates was cancelled. I might finally make one :rider:

Sounds like a good ride and fun time. Going to try to make this one and maybe bring some more folks that's motorcycles fools too! :rider:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back