• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy

Reaction score
First Name
Don
Last Name
Collins
Hi everybody. New Guy here, near Amarillo. Just found this site and thought I would join in. I am 55 and a retired Aviation mechanic. I have been riding on the street since 1973, and currently own several bikes, including small Hondas, A Yamaha 650 Street Tracker , a Super Glide, an FLH, a custom Bobber and a 46 Indian Chief. I also love to sail ,although the drought has wreaked havoc with that......When I retired I built a shop in the back yard and spend 10-18 hours a day out there , tinkering and restoring, building bikes. I am currently about to begin resto on a 72 Honda SL-100. Also starting work on a 75 Honda XR 75. And a very special, Panhead rigid, that will be autographed by Someone special. Glad to be here!:rider:

Welcome. Sounds like you have a great gig going. Check out the Pie Runs.

Hi everybody. New Guy here, near Amarillo. Just found this site and thought I would join in. I am 55 and a retired Aviation mechanic. I have been riding on the street since 1973, and currently own several bikes, including small Hondas, A Yamaha 650 Street Tracker , a Super Glide, an FLH, a custom Bobber and a 46 Indian Chief. I also love to sail ,although the drought has wreaked havoc with that......When I retired I built a shop in the back yard and spend 10-18 hours a day out there , tinkering and restoring, building bikes. I am currently about to begin resto on a 72 Honda SL-100. Also starting work on a 75 Honda XR 75. And a very special, Panhead rigid, that will be autographed by Someone special. Glad to be here!:rider:

Welcome. '46 Cheif. Cool. I'm doing a '41 741 right now. May ping you for advice. Is that the "Bronson" tank?
m

Welcome. '46 Cheif. Cool. I'm doing a '41 741 right now. May ping you for advice. Is that the "Bronson" tank?
m

Thanks for the welcome, Guys. Meriden, that is a Then Came Bronson replica I built. You may have seen it in Oct 2010 issue of MOTORCYCLE CLASSICS. I belong to a couple other Bike Forums, but they arent Texas specific. Glad I found this place.:rider:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Be sure to checkout our Vintage/Project Bike forum, and maybe get a few threads going yourself ;-)

Welcome! Check out threads posted on here by bmcdonau. He does some incredible work and shares it with the rest of us from time to time. I enjoy following his restoration projects. He recently finished restoring a Honda SL100.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody. I put some pics in My Albums. I am just starting work on a very special (at least to Me), project. Updates later.:sun:

Back