• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hi from Carp in MN

Carp

Reaction score
I have been riding for a long time and have had quite a few bikes. I currently ride a BMW K1100LT and a Red Suzuki Bandit 1250s. It has Givi V35's on it. Waiting for the snow to melt.

Another member from MN...I think we had one last week from Zimmerman. I am a yankee expat from Coon Rapids around 1977. :welcome:

I live near Rochester. Am enjoying the riding around the river valleys and sw Wisconsin isn't far away.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Supposed to be in the mid 70's here in East Texas this weekend ;-)

Ooh, I saw the forecast this morning and you are seeing some cold weather up there. Must be tough waiting for it to get nice again.

My son-in-law is from St Cloud. Welcome to TWT. Come visit (preferably in the winter).

I'm guessing the Bandit thread brought you here. Scott should start a Bandit website....Hmmm:ponder: Need a pardner, Mr. Friday?

Welcome from someone born and raised in Stillwater. No not the prison either. :mrgreen:

My wife was born in Blue Earth and raised in Swea City, IA. So I can understand the language from up there. Oh, and I'm a big fan of Spam which of course comes from Austin, MN.

I'm guessing the Bandit thread brought you here. Scott should start a Bandit website....Hmmm:ponder: Need a pardner, Mr. Friday?

Well... they have their own subforum, so we kind of already have a "Bandit site" ;-)

Welcome resident of the Great White North!

Grew up in the Cities (Crystal & New Hope). Still have some good freinds up there (Prior Lake and Mankato). Ya, you bettcha!

Waiting for the snow to melt and the cold to leave this time of the year, is a patient mans game...... stay the course!

Waiting for the snow to melt and the cold to leave this time of the year, is a patient mans game...... stay the course!

For many, the fun is just starting. Some friends were in a 3 hour ice race last weekend. Other friends are complaining that there is not enough snow for snowmobiling.

Back