• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Another Kudos to NxLevelMx

Reaction score
My wife and I did lessons with Kyle today. He's a super nice guy and very patient to work with. My wife and I are at two different levels of skills and he made adjustments for both our skill sets so we were always challenged on our own personal level instead of having to adapt to the others skill set. I am sore and tired. Its a bit of a reminder of how out of shape I am in. We came away from todays lesson with some great information and things to work on. If you are looking for lessons no matter what your skill level, this is definitely the guy to get training from. I let him borrow my bike for a few laps and my jaw dropped seeing what my bike is truly capable of in the hands of an expert.:thumb::rider:

:tab Cool! Where did you do the lessons? The track where I took the kids last November no longer exists. It was private and has apparently been bull dozed completely. It is a shame because it was a pretty cool track.

:tab Kyle was great with the kids and they really enjoyed him. I have never seen Daniel sustain undivided attention for 3-1/2 hours before or since :lol2:

We did the lesson at Rio Bravo. Nice place and great people. I went ahead and bought a membership since its not that far for me. The guy that we talked to said that they are working on full RV hook up for camping.:mrgreen:

Back