• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For sale 2008 KLR 650 in Terlingua

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 2008 KLR 650 in Terlingua with 8,700 miles that will increase as I’m still riding it. Asking $2,750 negotiable. It runs great and has no problems or bad habits. The only reason I’m selling is because I’m buying an ‘82 airhead and somethings got to go.
EWeE8BO.jpg

ohlKfDG.jpg

The good:

A Sargent seat in excellent condition. Very comfy.
Fresh Avon Trailriders front and rear. +/- 1,000 miles.
Fresh D.I.D. X chain and sprockets with a 16 tooth front.
Eagle Mike Doohickey.
Dirtracks luggage racks.
Kouba 2” lowering links but I have the stock links if you wish.
An older Pelican case mounted on the rear rack.
OEM center stand.

Extras are an OEM shop manual I printed off the web, doohickey tools, probably a new oil filter laying around. I also have a pair of Nelson-Rigg 3050 soft bags we can talk about.

The bad:

The fenders and side covers are sun-faded and the windshield is yellowed.
I knocked it off the center stand and cracked the left plastic side panel that I fixed with JB Plastic Weld.
NO mechanical issues.

The best way to reach me is via email jcburr45@gmail.com . I can also send more pics.

Last edited:
I wish I could buy it and just keep it at your place. There's probably not a better place to be on one of those than where you are.

Back