• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DFW tag

y4u4ydem.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks I hadn't had any luck locating this one. I'll look more now with the hint.

Sent from my Droid

Please excuse any typos

Shady Grove Cemetery.

It's still up, yeah. If you don't get it soon, what's the rule on getting my own tag to keep the game moving?

It's still up, yeah. If you don't get it soon, what's the rule on getting my own tag to keep the game moving?

I was going to get it over the weekend and it just didn't happen.

If you don't see anything from me after this evening, I say go ahead and move it where you want to. But I think it is near where my Yamaha dealer is...and I just happen to be picking up the Blue Beast with some new tires.

I'm not sure where your Yamaha guy is, but this place is spitting distance from 161.

And you've got til Thursday, I'm bikeless til then, lol.

Well I decided not to get it, battery was dead on the Tenere. So we had to bump start it...let's just say I don't want to have to do that by myself. We will see what the weather looks like tomorrow.

Hint: It's in Arlington.

Sent from my handheld universal data mining enabler

Nice Strom. Only if I had time to ride. You enjoying it more than your last one?

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

Nice Strom. Only if I had time to ride. You enjoying it more than your last one?

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

Thanks! 100 times more. Comfy, agile, powerful.... And fuel injected! Woot!

Not to mention a fuel gauge, clock, real suspension.... Etc etc etc....

This tag is on UTA's east campus.

Well, that's quite a move!

Well I figure if I have to ride across town to get a tag, why not ride back across town to grab a new tag.

One of my favorite ways to do it. One of these days I'll have the time in a day to pick up a tag out west and move it to Forney. :)

One of my favorite ways to do it. One of these days I'll have the time in a day to pick up a tag out west and move it to Forney. :)

Would not mind picking up that tag. I've been exploring for new tags...kinda hard to find places that people would be able to recognize.

Back