• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SHNF Sunday

I've watched a lot of videos taken at the SHNF and it seems like a real nice place to ride.

I've watched a lot of videos taken at the SHNF and it seems like a real nice place to ride.

Hey Curly, See you are from Mi. My brother lives up there and I ride with him in your great Michigan trails. He comes down here in the winter to ride SHNF. He can't go 6 months without riding. SHNF is not as good as what you have up there but at least our riding season is longer. Come try them out.

I am chompin at the bit to try out the off-road ridin in Texas. I've seen some videos of Crooked Creek and that looks like a good time too. I'm also lookin forward to runnin my Victory on some of those Farm Market roads. That's why I've been lookin for property in the Hill Country.:rider:

Last edited:
Back