• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ouch.

He looked prett out of it after the helmet came off. Wasn't real coherent it seemed. Possible shock?

He looked prett out of it after the helmet came off. Wasn't real coherent it seemed. Possible shock?
It's a natural defense mechanism that kicks in when someone suffers a traumatic injury. Sometimes gunshot and stabbing victims will say they don't feel any pain and will try to stand up and leave. Of course after a few minutes the nervous system gets back on track and the realization of what has happened causes lots of pain. My son was an EMT in Detroit and he used to tell me all kinds of strange stories about trauma injuries.

That's awful. I just kept wondering how he was going to get help for that. Poor guy. :eek2:

Back