• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New guy from Shreveport

Lopez

Reaction score
First Name
Eduardo
Last Name
Lopez
Hey guys,

The name's Eduardo, from Shreveport. I've visited this site a few time and heard about it during our Texas rides from SwampFox. I figured it was time to join up.

I ride a KTM 690 although it's going for sale as the height is getting unruly for me (5'6"). I ride dirt as often as I can but good dirt is a ways away from me.

Hope to join in on some rides!

IMG_1073.jpg

Welcome! I love that photo. Post the bike for sale here when you are ready. We all want one.

Good looking ride!

Welcome to the site!

Any notion what you want to get to replace the 690?

Hey guys,

The name's Eduardo, from Shreveport. I've visited this site a few time and heard about it during our Texas rides from SwampFox. I figured it was time to join up.

I ride a KTM 690 although it's going for sale as the height is getting unruly for me (5'6"). I ride dirt as often as I can but good dirt is a ways away from me.

Hope to join in on some rides!

IMG_1073.jpg

Daylight in the swamps! (As my 102 year old uncle would call Shreveport.:trust:)

Looks like some spot between Minden, La., Howard, La. and Uncertain, Tx.

I've probably been there!:rider:

It's a little less swampy down here!:doh:

Welcome!

Welcome! I love that photo. Post the bike for sale here when you are ready. We all want one.

Already on it! I'd like to pass it on to a good home so it can get
soke well deserved dirt time.

Good looking ride!

Welcome to the site!

Any notion what you want to get to replace the 690?

I've never had an older bike before so something "classic" would be great! Don't tell SwampFox but a sidecar is also on my mind.

Back