• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from TEXARKANA

Reaction score
Hello to all!

I regret to say that I only recently learned of this forum; I was referred to it by someone who knows that I have decided to sell my motorcycle, and who suggested I list it for sale here on this forum.

Sadly, I must say that my time here will be short...

I have been the proud owner of a 2013 Super Tenere since 2015. Unfortunately, my current circumstances make it nearly impossible to enjoy this bike on any regular basis. I've ridden it only a handful of times within the past year. I have grown frustrated looking at this beautiful machine sitting lifeless in my garage day after day after day. It's to the point that I almost feel guilty for keeping it, because it could be - and should be - bringing pure joy to an enthusiastic motorcyclist somewhere out there.

So I hope I will find someone here who will buy this wonderful machine, and then be able to use it and enjoy it - and love it - for many years.

My next post will be my advertisement for the bike... it is in absolutely excellent condition. If you know of someone looking for an awesome adventure bike, please send them my way!

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 133
Welcome to the site! :wave:

Hopefully the inability to ride is not health related as has been the case for several other folks recently. Who knows, maybe things will change in the not too distant future and you can pick up another bike and start riding again. It really is chicken soup for the soul!

Back