• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

What helmet do you own

I wear a fulmer full cover with a lift up front with a supervisor visor.For noise I recomend potable xm radio

I am looking to replace my HJC CL-14 with a new lid. I am riding more and more to work due to ga$ price$ and my HJC seems little to loud. I am riding behind a little windscreen and i think that this might have to do with the loud issues, I will remove it today and see if there is any difference. But all in all I think that I would like a new lid. Been looking at the EXO-400 and the Gmax 86. I am looking for a lid that has good air flow and low noise. what are your suggestions.

I just replaced my helments with Nolans...sweettttttt. I have the flip up with the priemum sound..

http://www.wingstuff.com/pgroup_detail/3975_Nolan_N103_N_Com_Wine_Cherry_With_or_Without

For me...this helment is the cats' meow...hardly any wind noise but what I like the most is the slide down sun shield. Also the D-ring straps are gone and replaced with a new latching system.

Must be a Shark distributor clearing out old inventory. Check also at http://jafrum.com for crazy pricing on the RSR2, RSX, and, er, RSI (???) models. Seems to help if you are at either the large or small end of the fit scale, not much inventory left for us average-ish folks.

I got the link from the FJR forum, it appears to be legitimate.

- JimY

found my Shark RSF from a vendor in NY. He had a whole bunch of different models and sizes. Mine is the RSF and was $90 usually $200. Search Ebay for Shark helmets and it will pop up. Bought 3 Shark helmets from him and called him due to vent breaking. He sent me a kit by Shark to fix it free of charge within a couple days. I like companies like that.

I've got a Nolan Flip...love it!! I'm on my 3rd one. (just wanted a different color)

Back