• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT Stuff: Shirts, Hats, Stickers, etc,...

I have not had time to do much of anything related to riding or the forum in the last six months. Heck, I did not realize someone had posted a link to a vendor a few post back, and that was three years ago!! I'll check that out.

Thanks Scott !

no hurry though just when ever you might have opportunity .
would like to put in an order when its available to ship to my address in Conroe,Tx.

I know how you must feel.. Seasons are a changing I will be lucky if I see daylight unless am going out at office /plant for the 5 and half days am here and 3 hour day drive times but its all good.

All I have left are some shirts. Stickers and hats are long gone. The CafePress site mentioned originally has been long shut down because it simply was not being used and was costing me money. Here is my current shirt inventory:

Okay, here is what I have left:

Adult sizes
Tan:
S - 2
M - 0
L - 0
XL - 0
2XL - 1
3XL - 3
4XL - 0​
Black:
S - 3
M - 0
L - 6
XL - 0
2XL - 10
3XL - 2
4XL - 0​
Black Tanks:
S -2
M - 2
L - 2​

Youth sizes
Tan:
S - 5
M - 5
L - 4​
Black:
S - 5
M - 5
L - 4​

As a reference, I am a 42-44 chest with a 34 waist, and I wear an XL that is slightly loose fitting around the chest and armpits even after washing.

Howdy,
Was wondering if there has been any thought given to ordering more TWT stickers?

Thanks,
Malcolm Duke
Hurst,Tx.

Howdy,
Was wondering if there has been any thought given to ordering more TWT stickers?

Thanks,
Malcolm Duke
Hurst,Tx.

Not recently. My previous supplier is no longer doing stickers and I have not had much interest, so finding another has not been a high priority. Scott "M38A1" Strance was doing the oval TWT stickers for a while and has a thread in the TWT Vendors forum, but I don't know if he is still doing that or not.

I'll take a black shirt. Size Large.

Does it need to go to the same PayPal address as in the OP?

I'll take a black shirt. Size Large.

Does it need to go to the same PayPal address as in the OP?

Yes. Please be sure to include color, size, number and shipping address.

Back