• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sena 20s

I think once you have joined the team you could probably put the phone away. Put the app together with a Sena 30K with the mesh technology and we may finally get good communication. Of course it will be pretty darn pricey.

Went to the IMS motorcycle show in Dallas last night. Picked up a set of 20S for $400 including tax which I think is a good price. Have been using the 10's for a long time mostly for intercom use with my wife. Looking forward to some of the new features of this unit.

I'll probably put the 10's on ebay and see what they go for.

Went to the IMS motorcycle show in Dallas last night. Picked up a set of 20S for $400 including tax which I think is a good price. Have been using the 10's for a long time mostly for intercom use with my wife. Looking forward to some of the new features of this unit.

I'll probably put the 10's on ebay and see what they go for.

$400 for the set is a pretty good deal!

Back