• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Rockport

Reaction score
Hey y'all....simply looking to learn more about this great Republic, from an iron horse perspective. Also, wanting to meet up and ride. Not sure what I can offer but, I do have an extensive swear word vocabulary in two languages. Then again, who in Texas doesn't, lol. Keep the rubber on the pavement and Gods grace too y'all

Welcome to the site. I was down your way, but in a car, a few weeks ago. Was amazed at how the Harvey cleanup is still going strong.

Welcome to the group. I'm Victoria born and bred by way of Port O' Conner. That's a pretty part of the state, as long as there isn't a hurricane.

The Rockport-Fulton area is one of my favorite places in Texas. I lived there for a while as a kid and still have family there. Welcome to TWT. If you ever find yourself 500 miles to the northwest, I'm always up for a ride out here in West Texas.

Aloha from central Texas. Love to get back down that way this year again you live in a beautiful area. Post a picture of your ride when you get a chance. KP

:welcome: & enjoy! Nice area you live in.

We love the Rockport area. Stay at the Lighthouse Inn often. Understand it got hit pretty hard. Love the ferry ride across to Port Aransas. Welcome to a great site.

Aloha from central Texas. Love to get back down that way this year again you live in a beautiful area. Post a picture of your ride when you get a chance. KP

Not sure how to do that sir

We love the Rockport area. Stay at the Lighthouse Inn often. Understand it got hit pretty hard. Love the ferry ride across to Port Aransas. Welcome to a great site.

Lighthouse Inn is open for business again.

I'm just a few miles south of you. I live in Portland and work by the Port of Corpus Christi. Unfortunately, not very good motorcycle roads around here. Most people do the loop around CC bay as an easy ride.

I'm just a few miles south of you. I live in Portland and work by the Port of Corpus Christi. Unfortunately, not very good motorcycle roads around here. Most people do the loop around CC bay as an easy ride.

Hiya Phillip....we go to Portland to eat out and shop quite a bit. We're headed to the Victoria Mile on the weekend of the 23rd. It's an hour out so, it'd be a small test run. Who in the area caters to bikers as far as insurance and sponsoring events? I know it's a long shot but, had to ask. Keep the rubber on the pavement brother, thanks for reaching out.

Back