• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

3/24 New Waverly Dual Sport Ride

Dang, I really want to make this ride again since it was my first ever and I’d like to see how much I’ve improved, but my son’s birthday party is the same day....You’ll have to count me out....
A friend told me about this place
https://www.facebook.com/Honeys-Cof...3/?utm_source=tripadvisor&utm_medium=referral

Was told the coffee is ok. Just up the street from Waverly House. Left or Right turn on Texas 150 from US75
I can't make it either, but a +1 for the Fish Pond.
Is this the same route we did before when I had Daniel with my on the GS and we had all that fun sand out past Lovelady/Pennington?
How many miles to first gas stop?
I’m out. Prior commitment. Wish I could go with yiu folks. +1 on Fish House fir breakfast. Ride safely.
IN - see y'all at the forest service place.

Ok, I think I got everyone quoted to get y'all a notification.

I'm looking at doing this next Saturday, the 31st. I realize this is the day before Easter and wanted to see if anyone would be available. If not, we can shoot for the next weekend.

Ok, I think I got everyone quoted to get y'all a notification.

I'm looking at doing this next Saturday, the 31st. I realize this is the day before Easter and wanted to see if anyone would be available. If not, we can shoot for the next weekend.

They don't have to be quoted to get a reply notification, they just have to be subscribed to the thread. For most people, the default setting is to auto subscribe via email notification for any thread in which they post.

I am definitely out for the 31st as that is the weekend we are doing the extended family thing I thought was this past weekend.

I won’t be available till the following weekend. Hope all is well with your pooch. Happy Easter.

Lot of flooding and washed out roads up here. Probably don't need riders in the way as they repair roads.

We got over 10" at our place on the North side of Huntsville since yesterday morning. Even some of the paved roads are a mess.

Back