• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to the DFW area

Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Borg
hey hows everyone doing? i just wanted to introduce myself. my name is shawn and i have been riding for most of my life but i am very new to the "forum" scene. i am in my late 20's and just moved to arlington after being in the navy for about seven years as a FMF corpsman (for those of you who know what that is) i havent had a lot of time to explore the area or get to know any local riders besides my younger brother who doesnt really have a lot of time to ride. i have three kids and one daughter on the way my oldest son is nine and then i have a six year old son and a four year old daughter and they are always excited to go on a little trip with me (mostly around the block or to the gas station on the corner) my main bike im riding is a '94 kawasaki kz1000P and it is getting to be a sluggish lump but its hanging in there. im going to try to post some pics or a link to an album for the bikes i have/had and look forward to getting to know many of you better. hopefully i will be doing some of the monthly meet ups and some of the bigger rides. just message me im always in the mood to talk bikes!!!

p.s. i dont have an adv bike yet but i am looking to getting one VERY soon (V-Strom 1000)

thank you, RustedRat

8668add7277752d8630e82d6fd465561.jpg

bd16d8f2b15971e1c20adc8a6d1ed7dc.jpg

0714f2a752b63c9f6349e5c81ca08522.jpg

6645907c4e1cdd6250e23b05c42a99c1.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome and I appreciate your dedication and service.

thank yall very much! hope to be meeting up with some of you very soon at the monthly dinner at el fenix :eat: work has me tied up pretty late but i will try my best to get out there

Welcome to the site! :wave:

With all those kids you are going to need a big garage to hold all the dirt bikes :-P

Welcome to the site! :wave:

With all those kids you are going to need a big garage to hold all the dirt bikes :-P

thank you and yes sir!! ive tried to tell them they can only have one each but the oldest always likes to point out that i have more than one a piece and i cant argue with that lol :clap:

thank you and yes sir!! ive tried to tell them they can only have one each but the oldest always likes to point out that i have more than one a piece and i cant argue with that lol :clap:

Sure you can! Just tell him that as soon as he starts paying for his own bikes, he can have as many as he likes :-P

Thank you all and thank you again stealthcrf I’m loving the 1000! Got it all titled and legal early this morning and so far already have over 60 miles on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back