• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dairy Queen rides.

07_919

Reaction score
Got me a xrl a few months ago. Dont really have any where to go, so this Sunday at 8 im leaving out of Justin to grab a burger at dq in Olney taking as many back roads as possible . If you want to join your welcome just let me know.

Got me a xrl a few months ago. Dont really have any where to go, so this Sunday at 8 im leaving out of Justin to grab a burger at dq in Olney taking as many back roads as possible . If you want to join your welcome just let me know.

Consider joining Ride With GPS

You can punch in the parameters for mapped routes around Justin and perhaps discover some nice riding. It's primarily a cycling route planner but if you think outside the box you can select rides of distances you're comfortable with and do some new to you loops you've not considered before.

Free to sign up. You can download the routes to your GPS device.

No problem. Subscribe to that TARA thread and you will know about everything that comes up. All the rides are usually on weekends. I will send you IM tonight with email info.

Wish I saw this earlier, well I was up till midnight watching UFC so maybe not. :doh: No mom today and no church since they do a special mom's day service so a bit of housekeeping and then a ride today. Ride safe.

Wish I saw this earlier, well I was up till midnight watching UFC so maybe not. :doh: No mom today and no church since they do a special mom's day service so a bit of housekeeping and then a ride today. Ride safe.

No worries , im going to try to do this once a month. Pick a dq around a 100 miles out and find the long way there.

Back