• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone near Dallas have a Seat Concepts, Sargent, or Corbin on their WR250R in Dallas

Reaction score
I'm doing some research.. leaning towards the Sargent right now, but would live to try sitting on them if anyone is near Dallas that has one installed on their WRR

I had seat concepts on my old WR and it was wonderful. Put one on the ktm too and it's good as well. Can't go wrong in my opinion. If installing the cover is keeping you from doing it, I've got an air stapler and we knock it out in 20 minutes. You get to remove all the old staples though lol.

I have a Seat Concepts Commuter on my DR650. Not quite the same comparison but you might maybe wanna try it for starters and see what you think. I probably can't do much until Friday evening or the weekend but I am over near Marsh and Trinity lane in the Carrollton/Dallas area if you are near there and maybe we could do something tomorrow too.

Lemme know

I have a seat concepts on my WR450F. Switched out the stock instrument of torture with the tall version (I'm 6'2") and WHAT a difference it made. Spent 2 full days on it in Arkansas and couldn't believe the improvement. Having the wider back section of the seat allows you to slide back and sit for a nice break. They also make a standard and low version. I have another SC seat on my XR650L and have put multiple 300 mile days on it with no discomfort.

The bike is in a hangar just north of Texas World Speedway if you'd like to try and get together for you to take a look.

I have a Sargent on my Super Tenere and it's an improvement over the stock seat for sure but I'm not sure as big an improvement as the SC was on the other bikes.

Last edited:
Back