• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member - Corinth, TX

Reaction score
Hello all,

New to this forum and looking for other riders to ride with. Currently on an 2010 F800GS.

I'm interested in:

Mutli-day rides
Moto-Camping
Backpacking
Wasting time in hammocks :sun:

I look forward to meeting new people through this forum!

Welcome!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hello all,

New to this forum and looking for other riders to ride with. Currently on an 2010 F800GS.

I'm interested in:

Mutli-day rides
Moto-Camping
Backpacking
Wasting time in hammocks :sun:

I look forward to meeting new people through this forum!

you have your priorities in order; you'll fit right in.

Welcome!

Good to know there are fellow riders nearby!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Sweet bike. Watch for Kickstand-Prophet's postings for monthly events, usually entitled Meet & Greet with a Ride on the Side. Also, coming up the 2nd week of April in Kerrville is the annual Stromathon event. There are a couple of postings on that event. Even though it centers on VStroms, all sorts of dual-sport & adventure bikes, and a few street-only bikes will be present.

Hola! I'm kinda in to the same things and need more people to do it with...

KTM%20CO%20BDR_zpslbzrqhyr.jpg

Awesome! Are you in the area? Short notice, but there's a group riding to Mena AR this weekend. I'm leaving Friday morning with a few others.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Love Mena area. Have a fall Arkansas ride every year.
Yup too short of notice. But I will be watching for the next one.
I'm in Denton for the time being.

Wow, love that picture, Brad. Where was it shot?

Best guess from recollection is south of Telluride on the Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route. My buddy on the Berg 450 made a 1200 mile loop using the BDR route as a starting point. That was maybe Wilson Mesa Rd?

Back