• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dirt Racks Crash Bars - KLR650

pkiser

Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Kiser
SOLD - These bars are like new. They were on a friends bike for a short time. They are in great shape. There is no hardware with them. I think you can use existing bolts on your bike to mount the bars. I believe they fit 1987-2007 KLR650. Located in Huntsville and I don't want to ship them. SOLD

http://dirtracks.com/1987-2007-Kawasaki-KLR650-engine-crash-bar-0028.htm

Attachments

• IMG_1924.jpg
    IMG_1924.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1925.jpg
    IMG_1925.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1926.jpg
    IMG_1926.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
If nobody else grabs them I will grab them next time I go see family in college station. Not sure when that will be though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If nobody else grabs them I will grab them next time I go see family in college station. Not sure when that will be though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Let me know when you are going to CS. If they are still available, I'll meet you at a central location somewhere on Hwy 30. Thanks!

Let me know when you are going to CS. If they are still available, I'll meet you at a central location somewhere on Hwy 30. Thanks!

looks as if me or at least my wife will be there next weekend. If you want a payment now. I can do paypal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Dirt Racks Crash Bars - KLR650 - SALE PENDING!

I'll hold them for you and you can pay me when you pick them up. Thanks!

Still for sale for 75 dollars. Local pickup or can meet you within reasonable distance of Huntsville.

Dang!! I wish I'd seen this earlier. i bit the bullet and ordered some from Dirtrack, BUT I do have a friend who recently bought a KLR and may want them. I will let her know!

Back