• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Needing some rims...

_RG_

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple of off-road type rims for demo/practice purposes. They'll need to be 18" and 21". Makes no difference what color of motorcycle they came from.

These will be used in putting together YouTube demo vids and at race events where folks want to try using our tire changing system before purchasing. They can be bent, dinged or whatever... so long as they'll hold a tire.

I have a front KLR rim you can have if you come get it ;-) It even has the brake rotor on it still. It has a small bend from where an ATV hit me head on. It is not so bad as to be immediately noticeable visually. So it would probably work for you.

Thanks Scott. I'll swing by first chance we get to ride the forest or a East Texas trail. Surely it'll stop raining around here every Friday and Saturday at some point... :doh:

Back