• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

MotoGP, Being too sick for race day.

OldTLSDoug

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I spent my money and took my chances. I had a blast on Friday and Saturday. Went down to 6th street with my daughter, but felt a little puny got back early. Friday down in the lobby Lin Jarvis, and Lorenzo were down there waiting to go. There were lots team guys at our hotel, we stayed clear to let them have privacy.

Got pictures with a few folks, like Josh Hayes, Danny Eslick (He had the 2017 Daytona 200 trophy out where you could see it). Petrucci was very gracious, we saw Pedrosa, Sete Giberneau, and lots more.

But, sadly by race day, I was so sick, I stayed at the hotel. I couldn't do it, broke my heart. Diana, my daughter, came back and told me about everything and how cool it was. She is great.

Probably my best highlight was getting to speak to Eraldo Ferracci, he was very nice and so patient with me. I forgot to get a picture, so as we are leaving Saturday, I see my Daughter walking arm in arm with him so he could meet me again and get a picture. She is awesome, MotoGP was great!

IMG_1527.jpg

Sounds like you still had fun. Cool seeing all those people. Sorry you were sick.

Good stuff Doug. I can't imagine what it was like to meet someone who was such a bigger modder than you.

Back