• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD.. 2010 Triumph Tiger

Reaction score
SOLD. Congrats to Russell, aka thebeancounter on twtex.

2010 Triumph Tiger, white, abs with factory panniers, 11,000 miles. New lower price, $6,950! This is a great price for this bike. It is really well sorted. Located in the Dallas, Tx area. The bike is in excellent condition. It has been kept indoors all its life with the exception of the last 6 months, where it's been in the garage. It has never been down but I dropped it at a stop twice, once on each side. It has some scratches on the pannier fill panels as a result, but not bad. It has several thousand dollars of farkles/improvements.

Clearwater Kristas driving lights
Mosfet regulator rectifier (had it direct wired)
Battery charging indicator light,
gear indicator,
2 UBS ports,
GPS wired with mount for Garmin Montana,
throttle meister throttle lock with heavier 14 oz bar end weights
recent Shorai battery
Palmer extended gear shift lever
R&G front and rear axle bobbins and case protectors
SW Motech engine guards
SW Motech rear rack
front fender extender
radiator guard
2 Madsted windscreens, clear and light smoked
Corbin seat
Fuzeblock for easy accessory wiring
Arrow Race exhaust, proper Triumph tune
ceramic coated header
Hyperpro racing shock
Racetec Gold Valves and springs in front forks
Brand new Pilot GT4's
Hyper lights

It has SAI and cat deleted to keep it running cool in Texas. I hate to sell it but it's gotten where it's a lot of bike for me. I find myself riding my lighter bikes now.
DSC02662_zpsvgszaatu.jpg

DSC02646_zpsdsotwz8o.jpg

DSC02648_zps5wwrixim.jpg

DSC02649_zpsv1hsdgta.jpg

DSC02647_zpsrndnd9yz.jpg

DSC02667_zpsllldxan3.jpg

DSC02666_zpsa6eihgzl.jpg

DSC02663_zpswnyd7l3r.jpg

DSC02661_zpsgzd0ieiu.jpg

DSC02660_zpsaoqnmeib.jpg

DSC02659_zpsubh5rlm6.jpg

DSC02658_zpstxyyao3h.jpg

DSC02657_zpsoqmtut6i.jpg

DSC02656_zpsshbmd3jk.jpg

DSC02654_zpsqjw82dvz.jpg

DSC02653_zps4lmdyp7m.jpg

DSC02652_zpsuwfkgxlz.jpg

DSC02651_zps9gpewvcn.jpg

Last edited:
Re: For Sale 2010 Triumph Tiger

absolutely beautiful. sadly, I did not win the 400 million lotto last night.

looks like a very plush seat for such an aggressive looking ride. love it!

Yikes....I'll miss having it at my place for services and MOD's.
To the potential buyer, no expense has been spared on maintenance. No maint options "skipped" or delayed, in fact, oil changes, coolant flush, brake fluid flush and bleed was done in advance of where it was called for in service manual as a precaution.
Proper Maintenance software on hand and used where needed during servicing.

The after market electric add ons were done with marine grade tined wire, soldered connections all connections sealed with heat shrink tube, much of it adhesive lined.
There are NO cheap crimp connectors, there are OEM or better connectors for add on items so they can be removed without cutting wires, there are NO scotchloks used anywhere. Wiring is properly routed, secured and protected.

The fastener recall for the front cable and wiring guides was completed.

Last edited:

Laser dave, thanks. Erik, thanks for the plus. None of my bikes (all I have) that you have helped me on, all necessary service, have ever been neglected. Top notch help and service. Thanks buddy. He's currently getting my recent classic bike purchases in shape. Anyway, Tiger is an awesome bike. I must have $4k of extras.

Nice bike with all the right farkles. I sure enjoyed the 1050 I had and I think Jack is still enjoying it. GLWS.

Would you consider a trade? CB 1100, NC 700X, Aprilia Futura, BMW R1150RS, BMW R1200RT. lots to choose from!
Phil

Beautiful motorcycle and well appointed. Love my '08 Tiger for sport touring trips to Colorado to Utah. This one has all the right farkles. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks for the trade offer but I prefer to sell it. If I do anymore big rides I'll get something lower and lighter. Thanks Texxter.

Re: PRICE ADJUSTMENT!! For Sale 2010 Triumph Tiger

Price adjustment. Lowering to $7,350. Somebody needs to be enjoying this bike.:pirate: It's a great price for a really well sorted Tiger 1050.

Last edited:
Re: PRICE ADJUSTMENT!! For Sale 2010 Triumph Tiger

This exact model with all the exact upgrades is literally what I plan on getting next after my fz6 blows up. Color and all. Super sweet bike, just not time for me yet. GLWS! Everyone is missing out on this crazy steal of a deal.

Last edited:
Re: SOLD PENDING FUNDING.... For Sale 2010 Triumph Tiger

Now you'll have to post in the name change thread

Thank you Ron! The Tiger really stands out as being done right and well maintained.

It was a pleasure meeting you and I'll be in touch tomorrow as directed to transfer the funds.

awwww....... I love a happy ending!

Back