• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dword's wreck information

Wow... I just read the entire thread (talk about killing my productivity) and the entire time i was just amazed with the recovery and then I read the Newsletter and now my monitor has become blurry.

Even though I dont know you I am glad to hear you a doing well and i hope once i can get a bike (or just afford to go to an event) that i will have the honor to be able to shake your hand!

My turn to finish the whole .pdf file.

Dale - WOW! We knew bits and pieces of your ordeal, but the details your daughter provided simply have me in awe to the extent of what you have been through, and of your recovery.

We NEED to get together and share some pie..... Maybe the Pie Run in Edom November 22nd????? :trust: In fact, I'll throw out for discussion that we all try to meet in Edom for this!

We NEED to get together and share some pie..... Maybe the Pie Run in Edom November 22nd????? :trust: In fact, I'll throw out for discussion that we all try to meet in Edom for this!

i would love to say I'll be there but i cant justify an 8 hour drive in the cage for pie to the wife. She wouldnt even go for Chocolate pecan Pie. ;-)

Elizabeth did a great job on the newsletter! :thumb:

The November Pie Run is in Edom on 11/22 - it's closer than Lindale & Dale made it there a week or so ago AND then drove to Whitehouse to see an old friend! :sun:

I relaize some folks can't make that distance but Edom is in Dale's neighborhood and I'll bet a few East Texans would love to celebrate pie with him!

And Dale needs to bring Elizabeth and her new hubby, too.

Thank you Mike. And I may walk slow but I eat just fine! I still just slobber at the thought of a Chocolate Pecan pie covered with Blue Bell. I shouldn't think about that before lunch, now I won't be able to control myself at the sweet section of the buffet!!

So Dale -
Does the November pie run in Edom work for you and your daughter/family next month?

Let us know and we'll all try to get there in a major way.

oh, and first slice of pie is on me. you deserve it.

My daughter lives in Ft Worth and along with a full time job of her own she share's with her husband as youth pastor's for a medium size church. I doubt if I could pry her away from her responsibilites for anything less than going back in the hospital. But I would have no problem getting to Edom. I can even bring the Blue Bell:eat:

My daughter lives in Ft Worth and along with a full time job of her own she share's with her husband as youth pastor's for a medium size church. I doubt if I could pry her away from her responsibilites for anything less than going back in the hospital. But I would have no problem getting to Edom. I can even bring the Blue Bell:eat:

COOL! So we can now count on you as a "For Sure" at Edom. WooHoo!

Yes, the only question is where exactly in Edom, not that it matters, you can probably see from one end of town to the other without much trouble. I could just look for the bikes. And I suppose its lunch time or there abouts?

Back