• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Yamaha RD350?!

I CAN see it coming! Why not mate? Like Tohatsu & Evinrude do with their "dinger" brand new 2009 outboards passing even Californian regulations, Yamaha can certainly do the same. And why another diesel, like some 650? These RD´s will be something else again, and I will certainly buy one provided they´ll come and that my wife is not being too bad... This is the best bike I´ve seen for years. And yes, I had a RD500 & RG500 before, so I am definitely a two-smoker.

Riding a GP bike is like driving an Indy or F1 car......the thing is made to do one thing.....RACE. It's not a street produced machine stripped down to race. It does everything excellent. If you get the chance, I would beg anyone you know that has one for a few laps around the track on one. One more thing, they hate to be ridden slow.

Back