• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone have a good remedy for swamp-***?

Found it! One beaded seat cover ready to go to SugarLand. :mrgreen:

After years and years of hard fast riding, both on pavement and off, the best thing I've found is an ultra wicking beaded thong. :rider:

If someone in the Austin area wants a beadrider seat, come get it. I don't recall the size, but it fit a FJR seat pretty well.

If someone in the Austin area wants a beadrider seat, come get it. I don't recall the size, but it fit a FJR seat pretty well.

It is tempting. But Squeaky is much closer!

I'm not sure Bikey is up to Austin and back in one day (not to mention me!). :giveup:

Besides, people might start acusing me of taking all of Kurt's good hand-me-downs. :eek2:

Lee
(who needs to decide which winter gloves to put on Pay It Forward)

rode 40 miles of forest trails yesterday, and I'm convinced cycling shorts are the way to go. I had mine on and not one complaint from the seat dept.
Now my legs, back and arms are sore, but that's more of a being out of shape thing.

Not nearly the same - on a dirt bike you're constantly moving around on the seat - up, back, etc. It's the constant "sitting" on street bikes that creates the problem.

Back