• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Friendswood

Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
King
Just found this site and I see that there are many KLR riders here!! I normally ride my 05 Royal Star but am taking delivery of a new 06 KLR this week and looking forward to maybe riding with other KLR owners.:patriot:

Thks much:) I hope to be riding in the Huntsville area on it real soon!!

It is a red one. Actually, they did not have any greens in stock and said it would be difficult to get a green one. A friend of mine is taking delivery of his at the same time I am and they are both red.

Welcome to the site. A group of us from the Clear Lake area meet every Wednesday night at South Shore Beer Garden. Come out and join us if you can.

Welcome. I'm over in League City. As ToddinLC said, come join us on Wednesdays at the SS Beer Garden. Also, many locals ride down to Angleton for Hamburger Wednesday on the last Wed. of each month. It's an entertaining variety of people and bikes.

Welcome, another League City member here, though I'm almost in Kemah. Its always good to see more TWT members in this area. Like the others have said drop by SS Beer Garden on a Wednesday night if you get a chance.

Welcome to the site :thumb: Congrats on getting the KLRs! You will have a blast. Holler at me if you head up to the Huntsville area and if I can get away I'll show you around.

Hey--thanks for all of the welcomes!!! I am very familiar with SS Beer garden and will definately try to get by there this evening!!:eat:

Howdy all---I enjoyed meeting all of you last night at SS Beer Garden!! Didn't get a chance to talk to everyone but hope to be back on future Wednesday nights:chug:

Back