• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Converse!!

Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Peyton
Please allow myself to introduce... myself... I've been riding on & off for most of my life. I recently bought a DRZ 400S & absolutely love it. I ride it to work just about every day & play around on the weekends. Currently, it's the only bike I own. I have a wife, 2 teenagers & a dog. I live in Converse, which is Northeast of San Antonio.
Love the forum! It's good to see a Texas site, although Texas is so big it might as well be 4 states! I've been visiting as a guest for a while. Lots of good pictures & stories. I look forward to reading more & hopefully contributing a few myself!

Rick Peyton

100_0893.jpg

Texas T said:
Welcome Rick. You a COG member?

COG? Do you mean Concours Owners Group? No. This DRZ is my first bike in 11 years. The last one was stolen, then we moved, life gets in the way & I got away from the sport. Thanks for the welcome!

Texas T said:
There's a COG member with the same username.

I see... I didn't realize the handle 'Bear on a bicycle' was used elsewhere. The guys at work called me that the first day I rode my bike to work & it kinda stuck. I've grown to like it.:thumb:

Back