• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin TARA: Monthly ride

My usual offer is in effect, post ride lunch on me at Easy Tiger, for anyone who wants to do an adventure ride through downtown Austin.
81aa7dc173531664e5f2c4906ff4582b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Flatted on the way down there, back at the house swapping bikes. Don't wait for me, I'll catch up.

I had a great time and also found a like new camel back. LOL
Thanks for lunch Jordan.

I had a great time and also found a like new camel back. LOL
Thanks for lunch Jordan.
You got it, and thanks for stopping to pick it up!

I had a great time too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Great ride, even with the low temp and fog. New year, new faces, new roads :)

Riders,

The first Saturday ride is this coming weekend, Saturday, Feb 3rd. We will be riding 140 miles of hill country backroads and twisties, riding a loop to Luckenbach and back.

All riders are invited to attend.

See everyone on Saturday.

I'm in. Will hookup up with the group at Fitzhugh and Yeager Creek Rd.

In San Jose on biz, will miss.... ****.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am really going to try and make this ride, been far too long since I have been on a bike let alone with the group. I am supposed to be back in time for an afternoon baby shower. Who invites guys to baby showers anyway? I am so confused, maybe my feminine side is becoming predominant !!!

I would ride the twin but she still has a TCK80 up front from Colorado and I don't have time to change it. Guess i will just buzz a little more than normal.

You’ll feel so much better after the ride, that you will enjoy the shower. OK, you’ll tolerate it in good spirits!

Good luck with that. Skip the shower and ride

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Richard, I don't think I've been on one of your rides since January 2009. :brainsnap I'm going to plan on this though. Need to exercise my new CRF250L.

From the way back machine:

DSC03557-XL.jpg

I'll be there, and I'm seriously considering riding my wife's Rebel 250. It needs to get the dust blown off it.

I really want to join this one, but I have something scheduled to afternoon.
Any clue on when we’ll be home?

I am not sure when it ends but you can leave the ride early.
Come on out.

Back