• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: January 14TH Meet n Greet n Eat

Newbie in! I’ll be riding from Austin, Hamilton Pool area, if anyone wants to take the back roads to Llano let me know.

May be a little far for a lunch trip. If camping weather looks promising, I will definitely consider!

They have a buffet also with a variety that starts around 11:15-11:30 also so keep that in mind also. They are going to set up a area just for us. Cross your fingers for decent weather. If not drive over instead of riding.:pirate: It is worth the ride/drive.:deal:

They have a buffet also with a variety that starts around 11:15-11:30 also so keep that in mind also. They are going to set up a area just for us. Cross your fingers for decent weather. If not drive over instead of riding.:pirate: It is worth the ride/drive.:deal:

A CFS buffet? All you can eat? Oh my. :eat::trust:

The weather forecast for next Sunday is clear and cool. So looking good.

Updated weather shows strong cold front blowing in Saturday morning, lows below freezing Sunday morning with highs only in the 40's.....

Too chilly for me, I'm out. Maybe next month.

Drew, the Weather Channel forecast for Cherokee is a low Saturday night of 20 and a high Sunday of 42. Just a suggestion. Perhaps it would be better to have lunch at 2:00.

As long as there is no ice on the road I can deal with thermal undies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K~p, I'm going to back out on this one. Too cold for my thin blood and I don't need to tempt the flu bug to come calling. Will try again down the road.

Drew, the Weather Channel forecast for Cherokee is a low Saturday night of 20 and a high Sunday of 42. Just a suggestion. Perhaps it would be better to have lunch at 2:00.

2:00 might be too late. I'd like to be off the road at sundown.

Dahveed, you and others do have a much longer ride than my 60 miles. Starting at two was a bad suggestion.

Still tryin ta shake off this crappy crud Im clogged up with....
Im hopin....... But..at best it'll prob be on 4 wheels (& I dont wanna be spreadin anything round thats not wanted) jus bein cautious

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I am changing from maybe to out. 220 each way is a bit much based on the cold weather prediction.

Have a good meet-up!

I show 51 deg. now for Sunday. Not as bad as originally thought it would be.

Back