• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Arkansas

Reaction score
Howdy folks, got to looking for some TX/MX ride info and happened across what appears to be a great forum here, looking forward to browsing around!

I've got an old 1100GS, a slightly less old purple DR650, and a couple of DR350 bikes that I can no longer kick start. ( bad feet and knees)

Hit me up if anyone gets up into NorthWest Arkansas!

-Matt

Welcome. Looking forward to being in your part of the world this spring..

Welcome. Cool bikes. And yeah, it's a great forum; probably close to half the people here have some form of D/S or adventure bike. Now, about your screen name, inquiring minds want to know.

Howdy! What part of Arkansas are you in? I'm a neighbor - just west of Wilburton, OK.

Welcome to the forum. I envy riders in Arkansas....

Welcome. Cool bikes. And yeah, it's a great forum; probably close to half the people here have some form of D/S or adventure bike. Now, about your screen name, inquiring minds want to know.

The wife and I and our two kids spent many summers on the lake riding stand up jetskis. ( yamaha superjets) So it was common for me to eat it and ingest some lake water, hence mouth full of lake.

Welcome to the site!

I was close on the user name. I read it as Mouth Full o Flake and was thinking about snow... :-P

Welcome to the site!

I was close on the user name. I read it as Mouth Full o Flake and was thinking about snow... :-P

I was thinking something similar, but instead of snow I was picturing something from Peru. But I was curious as to why he was ingesting it with his mouth. :doh:

Back