• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: Generac 4000XL Generator

DFW_Warrior

Hmmmm.....
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Like the title says, it is a Generac 4000XL generator. The last time I started it, it ran great, but that was around 2 years ago. This is not some really quiet generator that you run next to your trailer when you sleep. It is a workhorse of a machine, but it is an older model.

M4vde0Ym.jpg

Lets say $100 takes it home

I should be able to if work cooperates. This week is pretty busy, but I should be able to get out of there by 6:30 or so.

NEXT if it falls thru

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Next....est. been in the market for a genny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downs, arm wrestle ya for it? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There's only one way to settle this.

9ca1803090aa46a8969451c7a61effce.jpg

I think that was supposed to be hot coals. Or something. It's been a while since I've seen that episode.

I don't remember the scene. could there be one I haven't seen? seen scene? lol.
that would be cool, but more likely the grey matter is turning to grits these days.

Amok Time is the episode you are looking for. Kirk and Spock fight to the "death" over a Vulcan woman. The only episode in the original series that was "on" Vulcan.

Can probably find it ok the Youtubes.

Sorry for dragging this way off track

This has been by far the most entertaining and wheels off for sale ad that I have had.:rofl:

I'm tempted to just bring it up to Ice Cream and let y'all all fight it out over it. May the best Trekie win!

Back