• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Decent Suzuki dealer in D/FW?

ARATA

Reaction score
I have some recalls on my VS1K, and I loathe the dealer here in Ennis.

Arlington area would be ideal.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

There was a dealer off Hwy 80 in Mesquite and I was always happy with the service when I owned the Burgman. I went there because I worked downtown at the time. I can't recall a Zuki Dealer here in Arlington. Service is just passable at Freddom Powersports in my opinion.

Arlington Motorsports just north of Division and just west of 360. Across the street from what used to be Cavenders boot city.

I believe Action Suzuki is the name of the dealer Sharkey is referring to. They are the only ones in Mesquite. They are not om 80 though. They are on I-30 across from Eastfield College. I've never had anything but good service from them.

Yep that is it Buffalo. Thanks, I haven't been there in a few years since I don't work downtown anymore. Never had any service at Arl. Motorsports but their sales approach leads a lot to be desired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've bought parts at Arlington Motorsports, but no other other dealings with them. They're friendly enough when I've been in there.

Back