• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Off road areas

Waco

Reaction score
I'd like get a minibike for my son, but I don't know of any areas to go riding near Waco. I heard they closed down some areas where people used to ride dirtbikes. Are there any park areas near Waco or Marble Falls that have trail riding?

buck000 said:
There's a new motocross park in Liberty Hill. Haven't been there, dunno if this helps you...: Liberty Hill Motocross Park

Hope you find something. Get the minibike, figure out where to ride it later ;)

Thanks, that might work out well if they have an area for little kids where they won't get run over.

I would not take a kid on a minibike to a MX track. Like you said, unless they have a beginners area. Then only if it is monitored.

Are you going to take your GS on the MX track?

If you can get to some of the National Forest Land you can usually ride just about anywhere. But, I would wait until after deer hunting season.

Chris

:tab I Wonder if there are enough off roaders here to warrant an off road forum? Whaddaya think?

Adios,

Back